Welcome!

WELCOME to the Small Book Blog! I am a voracious reader. I love losing myself in books and cannot wait to read myself into my next adventure. It is because of this love for books that I created this blog. I want to share my passion of books with you! I hope you enjoy my recommendations and reviews. My goal is that they will lead you to a new book, series or author, that you can fall in love with and recommend to others as well.

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Exciting News from Our Author Becky Banks!


Exciting news update: Author Becky Banks is hard at work editing her 3rd book: Serendipity of Fate! Banks is hoping to roll out November 11, 2016, with fun ARC’s and prizes before that! Serendipity of Fate is a standalone novel that is sexy, hot, a kindling of a low burning ember that ignites into romance, love, friendship...I was privileged enough to just finish reading the current edition (before round 2 of the editing process) of this novel and love it! Can’t wait to read the published edition of Serendipity of Fate and see if Banks will add us to her book tour. Stay tuned for more updates!

Visit Becky Banks website for updates, tours, and all fabulous news regarding her novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dear Reader! I'll be checking your comment or question shortly.